Dandruff hair is a concern many women affect work as well as daily life. Is there a way to treat dandruff completely is not the question that many women are looking for. However, you do not need to worry too much with only the most effective natural dandruff treatments in the article below that will help women “get rid of” dandruff quickly at home. Let’s refer to offline!
- 1. The most effective way to treat dandruff with coconut oil
- 2. How to thoroughly treat dandruff with salt and alum
- 3. How to treat tube dandruff with beer
- 4. How to treat dandruff to take root by Bodhi
- 5. How to treat dandruff at home with olive oil and lemongrass
- 6. How to treat dandruff and itchy scalp with apple cider vinegar
- 7. How to treat dandruff with fresh lemon safest and most effective
1. The most effective way to treat dandruff with coconut oil
Treatment of dandruff with coconut oil has long been one of the great beauty ingredients for your skin and hair. Coconut oil helps moisturize the hair and scalp, stimulates fast hair growth while treating dandruff, preventing hair loss, reducing weak hair, and effective breakage.
+ 2 tablespoons coconut oil (if homemade coconut oil, 1 tablespoon is enough, because it is thicker than coconut oil sold outside)
+ 1 teaspoon tea tree oil (tea tree oil)
+ 3 drops of cedarwood oil (cedar or deciduous essential oil)
+ 2 drops of ylang ylang oil (royal orchid, ylang ylang or princess ylang – flowers with a fragrant scent like Chanel No5, ylang essential oil is very popular)
You can just use coconut oil can also be effective in treating dandruff. Apply the above mixture (or just coconut oil) on the scalp, massage gently to the scalp, leave for about 30 minutes for the coconut oil to penetrate deeply into the scalp. At that point you should wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner as usual.
Using regularly for 1 week will give you no-help results, hair is not only clear of dandruff, but also smoother and stronger.
2. How to thoroughly treat dandruff with salt and alum
Effective dandruff treatment with salt and alum is applied by many women today. Salt has antibacterial and cleansing effects, while alum neutralizes the scalp’s pH. Combining these two ingredients, you have a very simple, useful home treatment of dandruff in no time and cost. There are 2 ways you can do it:
Method 1: Treat dandruff with white salt
Step 1: Take a little white salt in the kitchen every day. Let the hair dry, then sprinkle the salt on your scalp, gently massage the scalp area with salt. During the scalp massage with salt, the dandruff will be removed from the scalp because the salt is quite corrosive.
Step 2: After the massage for about 15 minutes, wash off the scalp with water.
Method 2: Dandruff with salt combined with alum
Step 1: Prepare ingredients: white salt and acid alum.
Step 2: Mix the mixture of white salt and acid alum with a suitable amount of water. Then mix the mixture with the shampoo you use every day.
Step 3: Wash your hair with the mixture you just made, then rinse with water.
3. How to treat tube dandruff with beer
– Pour beer into a small, uncovered pot for overnight so that the beer can evaporate gas and harmful preservatives
– Wash hair with normal dandruff shampoo, then rinse hair with cold water.
– Then wash 2 times with prepared beer. This beer does not need to be mixed with water.
– While washing, you massage your scalp evenly and let it sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
– Do it 2-3 times per week for best results.
4. How to treat dandruff to take root by Bodhi
How to treat dandruff with traditional methods with balm is one of the traditional hair care ways of Vietnamese women. Bodies have anti-inflammatory effects. Helps smooth, healthy hair and effectively reduces dandruff.
How to do it as follows: Use the dried pigeon fruit, bake it over the boar over fire until it smells good. Use roasted bodhi to boil shampoo, you can combine boiled water with grapefruit peel or lemongrass for high effect. Wash your hair with pigeon 3-4 times per week the amount of dandruff and hair loss will be significantly reduced.
5. How to treat dandruff at home with olive oil and lemongrass
Use 5-7 lemongrass plants (about 1 glove from the white root), peel off the outer shell, wash, cut into thin slices and drain. Add lemongrass to pure olive oil and simmer over high heat until 10 minutes, then turn off the heat. Wait for this mixture to cool, then put it in a glass, plastic jar and store in the refrigerator to use gradually.
How to use: Wet hair, put a mixture of olive oil, lemongrass in hands and apply evenly on scalp and hair, incubate for 30 minutes and then rinse with water and shampoo to make it clean. Use it regularly every week to keep hair healthy and scalp clear of dandruff.
How to treat dandruff at home with olive oil and lemongrass is very simple at home, less expensive. However, the disadvantage of this method is that it is ineffective and difficult to cure completely. Especially very time consuming to prepare and implement.
6. How to treat dandruff and itchy scalp with apple cider vinegar
How to treat dandruff with apple cider vinegar is no stranger to women, apple cider vinegar with naturally fermented acid has antibacterial effect, balance PH, effective prevention and treatment of dandruff.
*Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar, warm water, olive oil, lemon juice
– Mix 2 – 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar into 1 cup of warm water, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
– Mix this mixture well then apply evenly on the scalp.
7. How to treat dandruff with fresh lemon safest and most effective
Lemon does not have much Vitamin C which is effective in treating oily scalp, effectively treating dandruff. However, not everyone knows how to treat dandruff with lemon effectively at home. Along refer to how to thoroughly treat dandruff with fresh lemon properly below to help you eliminate worries about dandruff at home
Step 1: Prepare 10 fresh lemons
Step 2: Cut the lemon in half to get lemon juice
Step 3: Wash your hair clean, use a hot towel to warm on your hair so that your scalp is dandruff and your pores enlarge.
Step 4: Apply lemon juice to scalp and all hair, gently massage with fingertips for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water
To achieve the best effect of dandruff and hair loss treatment should be done daily.