Invest in your Hair, it is the Crown you never take off.
It is every woman’s desire to have a long, thick, and lustrous locks. Unfortunately, hair fall, hair loss, and impaired hair growth are common hair issues that people face, mostly due to nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, stress, genetics, and various other reasons. Curry leaves can effectively treat these problems because of its amazing properties.
Ways To Use Curry Leaves
There are several ways to use curry leaves for hair growth. We have mentioned them below for your convenience.
1. Curry Leaves & Coconut Hair Oil
When coconut oil is infused with the nutrients present in curry leaves, it forms a mixture that helps strengthen the hair roots and shafts while curbing hair loss.
How to Make :
- Combine handful of fresh curry leaves and 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat the Oil until you see black residue forming.
- Turn off the flame. Let the mixture cool down. Strain it & apply directly on the scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp. Wash off after 60 minutes with a mild Sulfate free shampoo.
- You can apply this Oil twice a week to get the desired result.
- Scalp massage with coconut oil boosts circulation to the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- It prevents premature graying of hair & protects them against breakage.
- Coconut oil keeps your hair nourished and moisturized.
2. Curry Leaves Hair Mask
Hair mask made with curry leaves are filled with essential nutrients that would lock in the moisture and improve hair health.
How to Make :
- Blend handful of fresh Curry leaves & 2 Garlic cloves to make a fine paste. Add 2 tbsps. of Yogurt.
- Apply this mask on the scalp and massage it gently.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off with mild shampoo.
- Apply this hair mask once a week to boost scalp health.
- This hair mask can make your hair shiny, bouncy and smooth.
- Yogurt removes dead cells and dandruff and leaves your scalp healthy & clean.
- Curry leaves help flush out the impurities from your scalp, improving follicle health.
- Garlic is known to be great for promoting hair-health. It boosts collagen production, thereby stimulating hair growth.
NOTE : Do a patch test before applying it onto your scalp.
3. Curry Leaves Tea
Curry Leaves Tea is very effective in treating damaged hair, strengthening the shaft of thin hair, adding bounce to weak hair, controls hair fall and treats dandruff.
How to Make :
- Boil handful of fresh curry leaves in water for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp. of Lemon Juice & 1 tsp. of Honey.
- Give it a mix & drink this on daily basis for 1-2 weeks to see results.
- Drinking curry leaves tea improves hair growth and prevent premature graying of hair.
- Rich in Vitamin B, curry leaves strengthens the roots of your hair and promote smooth hair growth.
- They are excellent for preventing thinning of hair.
4. Curry Leaves Hair Rinse/Hair Spray
Curry leaves can be used as a great natural hair growth spray. Spraying curry leaves water on to the hair will distribute the nutrients equally to the entire scalp.
How to Make :
- Boil handful of fresh curry leaves in water until the leaves becomes soft.
- Cool off the tonic & strain it.
- After shampooing, pour the mixture into your hair or use a spray bottle.
- Let the curry leaves concoction sit for a few minutes before rinsing fully with water.
- It helps remove grease and product build up from your hair.
- It helps condition your hair, making it smooth.
- Curry Leaves Hair rinse helps boost hair growth.
5. Curry Leaves in your Diet
Including curry leaves in your diet will internally help in stimulating the scalp and hair health. This will lead to healthy hair growth by preventing dandruff and hair fall outs. Use it in your of salads and rice items. Curry leaves also help strengthen hair roots. The nutrients found in the curry leaves can help repair damaged hair roots.
NOTE : Your skin might be allergic to curry leaves’ paste. I would suggest you to do a patch test before applying it onto your scalp.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂